By playing at the Red Stag Online Casino (the "Casino"), you (the "Player") warrant and represent that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Furthermore, each time you:
• access the Casino,
• open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino,
• download or use the software associated with the Casino (the "Casino Software"), or
• accept any prize from the Casino
that action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino website at the time of that action.
1. To play at the casino, a player must be:
• located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is not prohibited and
• be at least 21 years old or the age of majority in that jurisdiction (whichever is lower).
The gaming activities offered by the casino are not intended for, and are not permitted to be used by, any person (a) who is located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is prohibited (or may be deemed to be prohibited), (b) who is under the legal age of majority, or (c) for any purpose other than personal entertainment. Players assume all risks of play at the casino.
Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is each Player's responsibility to determine whether or not online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice, and makes no explicit or implicit representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorized by the Company to provide any such advice, representations or warranties.
By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i) the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the Player's jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player's use of the Casino.
Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority (in most cases 21, years of age) or, where applicable, the minimum legal age for placing a wager. The Casino does not accept wagers from individuals under the age of 21. It is each Player's responsibility to determine the legal age of majority (or wagering) in the Player's jurisdiction. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he or she is at least the age of legal majority in Player's jurisdiction, or if applicable, is at least the minimum age for placing wagers, but no less than 21 years of age. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a person who is less than such an applicable age (a "minor") is null and void, and no winnings (if there are any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a Player's age at any time.
2. No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be made if a Player wishes and complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Casino's other general rules and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the Player. The Player understands and acknowledges that the Player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the Player may lose any money that is deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
3. The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account, making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Player represents and warrants that Player's interest in and use of the Games and the Casino is not professional. Further, by playing the Games, the Player confirms that he or she does not find the Casino, the Games or online gaming to be offensive, immoral, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
4. The Player acknowledges that some people have an addiction to gambling and/or other inabilities to control their gaming and wagering activities. The Company will not in any event be liable in any way to any such person for any losses, damages or other effects of such problems or activities (without limiting the scope of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions).
5. After a Player has downloaded the Casino Software from the website and initiated the player account creation process, the Player must accurately and truthfully provide the following information:
• First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone number and date of birth.
This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all transactions for the Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated. The Company accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused to a Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet howsoever caused.
6. The Player is solely responsible for keeping his or her account number and password secure and secret, and will take appropriate measures to protect that information. The Player is solely responsible for any deposits, wagers, losses or other transactions which may be made or occur involving the Player's account.
If a Player misplaces, forgets, loses account information, or if a Player gives away, discloses or loses his or her account number and password, the Casino will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any amounts in or claims regarding that account.
7. A Player shall not allow any other person (including, without limitation, any person under the age of majority) to use the Player's account, access or play at the Casino, place any wagers, or accept any winnings or prizes.
8. In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at the Casino, the Player in so doing specifically authorizes the Company and /or its designated agent(s) to investigate the Player's creditworthiness and to make inquiries of third parties in connection with the application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the Casino.
9. All Casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by the Casino on its website or through the client software. Any wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly prohibited. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Company reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction. Players found using multiple browsers and/or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the Casino software will forfeit all winnings and their accounts will be terminated.
10. If funds are credited to a Player's account in error - human error, telecommunications error, technical malfunction (software, hardware or other), payout miscalculation or other error - it is the Player's responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. No such funds which have been credited in error will be considered to be winnings or be paid out to a Player. If such an error is not reported promptly, any winnings that are achieved by the Player after the error, whether related to the error or not, are invalid and shall be retained by or returned to Company.
11. Without limiting the generality of the section above, the Company will not be liable to a Player or any other person for, as a result of, or directly or indirectly in connection with any of the following, howsoever caused or arising: (a) the failure of, or damage or destruction to the Casino Server or records or any part thereof; (b) amounts which may appear to be winnings but which result from any software, hardware or related problems with the Casino, the Casino Software, associated software, servers or other infrastructure associated with the Casino, (c) delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission systems, (d) attempts by a Player to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company, or (e) any force majeure event or circumstances.
12. The Casino's server software shall be the official register of all gaming transactions. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Player's downloaded Casino Software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official record and shall govern the result of play. The Company shall not be liable for any amounts resulting from any such discrepancy.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding any matter relating to use of the Casino, Player accounts, eligibility for winnings or any other related matter, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
14. All tournament play and current spins will end exactly at the scheduled end time of the tournament. In-progress spins will not finish beyond the end time.
15. Players who attempt to cash in amounts more than their initial purchase before reaching the minimum level of play required for bonus eligibility will automatically have their funds redeposited into their accounts and may be restricted in using these accounts.
16. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino to any person due to the jurisdiction in which they are located or for any other reason. The Company reserves the right to cancel a Player's account for any reason, and to pay out to the Player any balance in Player's account at the time of cancellation. The Company shall not otherwise be liable for any such cancellation of any Player account(s). The Company also reserves the right in its unfettered discretion to void any winnings and refund the original deposit in the Player's account (and the Player shall have no other remedies) in any of the following circumstances:
• If a Player has more than one active account with the Casino or a related casino website.
• If the name on Player's account does not match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment method used to make purchases on Player's account.
• If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information of any type.
• If you are not of legal age.
• If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
• If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player is not of legal age of majority, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
• If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on the Player's account.
• If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.).
• If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
• If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
• If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
• If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties or conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
• If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 10.1 to 10.10 above.
• If a player, at the Casino's discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
17. No more than $150 can be withdrawn if won from any bonus or tournament, where there has been no cash deposit. The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding $150, where there has been no cash deposit.
For more details regarding Casino Bonuses, please click here.
18. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, the Player confirms compliance with these Terms and Conditions and consents to the use of his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes. All applicable taxes, if any, on any prize is the Player's sole responsibility.
19. If we suspect any activity on a Player's part to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or to be fraudulent or criminal, or if any of your deposits are charged back, we will have the right to (i) withhold any deposits made by the Player and/or any winnings due to the Player, (ii) compensate the Company for any amounts owing to the Company by the Player (including under the indemnity provisions hereof), and to further deal with such amounts as required by law or regulatory requirements. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the Company or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the Company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
20. Players who deposit with credit card can withdraw by any method listed in the cashier. Players who do not deposit by credit card may withdraw with the method they used to deposit. Please be aware that before withdrawing there needs to be at least one deposit with the chosen withdrawal method. This is to verify your account information.The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion. Certain factors beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to process.
Prior to your first withdrawal at the casino, we may request security documentation to verify the authenticity of the credit card information and the player account. This is needed to maintain the utmost standards of security and player protection. We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of any withdrawal request until any outstanding deposit transactions have been cleared by the processor used.
All withdrawals are free of processing charges, except in the case where a player does not wager his deposit at least once before requesting a withdrawal. In that case, the Company reserves the right to remove processing charges from the withdrawal amount.
22. If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company. All accounts that are inactive for a 6 month period will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed.
23. The Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited to replacement.
24. The Player understands and acknowledges that the names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on or associated with the Casino are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company and all rights associated therewith are reserved by the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such trademarks or names, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
25. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
26. The Player agrees to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's (i) use of the Casino website, (ii) use of any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) participation in the Games, (v) the acceptance of any Prize, or (v) use of the Casino Software, whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any other means.
27. The Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the Company, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino, the Company and/or its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the illegality of online wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
28. All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
29. As a registered user, you will receive e-mails and postal mail notifications from us about special promotions, surveys, newsletters about RedStagCasino.eu.
• Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information.
• All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
30. After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
31. If you are totally dissatisfied with the service you have received, we will consider your case and refund your purchase so long as your reason is valid. To apply for a refund e-mail us on email@example.com.
32. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
33. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
34. Only one Real Account is allowed per player, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc)
35. These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company, and supersede and all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Red Stag Promo Alerts
Receive special text offers and deals from Red Stag Promo Alerts through your mobile device. 4 text messages per month with national deals. Message and data rates may apply.
By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 18.
Text STOP to 47829 to stop receiving Red Stag Promo Alerts messages from Red Stag (you will receive a confirmation text).
For additional information, text HELP to 47829 or contact Toll free: 1-888 281 3640.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web site. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Bonuses at Red Stag Casino
Any bonuses you receive at Red Stag Casino will be added to a bonus balance ('Bonus Account') that is maintained separately from any cash or real funds ('Real Account') that you may have.
You can see both accounts listed in the bottom left-hand corner of the casino at all times
Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
You can not claim another bonus offer unless you have a play balance of less than $100.
Deposit bonuses can be claimed only within 48 hours from the time the deposit was made.
Minimum deposit to qualify for deposit offers is $25.00 unless otherwise stipulated.
Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player's winnings.
Only one Real Account is allowed per player, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc)
Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any tournaments.
All bonuses at Red Stag Casino have a minimum play-through requirement associated with them. Referred to as the 'Wagering Requirement', this is the minimum that you will need to wager after receiving a bonus before you will be permitted to withdraw any winnings from the casino.
Players from United Kingdom are required to wager their purchase and play bonus 40 times.
Although Tournament play is not restricted, all Tournament play will not count toward fulfilling your wagering requirements.
Tournament prizes that are paid in the form of bonus credits are subject to 20x wagering requirements.
Players from United Kingdom are required to wager the bonus credits 40 times.
All free spin bonuses have a Wagering Requirement of 40x unless otherwise stipulated.
Freeroll Tournaments and Tournaments are only for active depositing customers. If a customer has never deposited are ineligible for our Tournaments winnings unless otherwise stipulated.
Please note that you are not able to accumulate bonuses: Each bonus must be used in its entirety before any additional bonuses can be issued. Players attempting to claim multiple bonuses will forfeit any winnings from their account.
A 50% bonus is listed as having a Wagering Requirement of 20x (Bonus+Deposit). If you purchase $50 in credits and claim this bonus, you will receive an additional 50% ($25 - half your deposit) in bonus funds. The $25 bonus will be added to your Bonus Account, the $50 you purchased will be added to your Real Account. You now have a total of $75 to play with. The Wagering Requirement in this instance is 20x(25+50) (Bonus+Deposit) = 20x75 = $1,500. You will be required to wager a minimum of $1,500 before you can withdraw any of the funds associated with this bonus.
Not all wagers on all games count equally towards meeting any Wagering Requirement. Please review the table below for details
|Any slot game||100%|
|Bingo Bucks, Poker Slots, Dazzling Dice||100%|
|Any Blackjack game||10%|
|Any Roulette game||0%|
|Any Video Poker game||10%|
|All other Table games||35%|
If you request a withdrawal before your associated Wagering Requirements have been met, the cashier will inform you of the remaining wagers that are required.
If your combined Bonus Account and Real Account balance is less than $1.00, any Wagering Requirements that were associated with your account are removed. In order to prevent legacy Wagering Requirements being applied, we recommend that you do not accept additional bonuses if your account balance is higher than this minimum.
Players choosing to deposit using eWallets such as NETeller or Skrill (MoneyBookers) are not eligible to redeem any bonus in excess of 49% of the related deposit.
Roulette, Craps and Baccarat play with bonus funds is forbidden. Players who use bonus funds for wagers on any of these games will not be eligible for any future bonus considerations, Additionally, any winnings from bonus wagers placed on these games will be confiscated. Further, all losses incurred while playing said games will be non-refundable.
The maximum permitted value of any single wager placed, on any game, using bonus funds is $10.00.
Any bets you place will be taken from your bonus balance, if there are sufficient funds. If you win the bet, your stake will be returned to your bonus balance and winnings over and above the bet amount will be paid into your real chip balance as cash. Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn from the casino.
Bonuses, of any kind, cannot be combined on the same deposit with any other bonus, unless otherwise stated. They must be used in their entirety, before any additional bonus can be credited on a new deposit.
Deposit bonuses must be claimed by the player via the cashier or from our representatives when credits are purchased, or before the player start playing with their initial deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their initial deposit will be refused, and any winnings may be removed.
Red Stag Casino bonuses are not available to players in the following countries: Canada, Greece, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Israel, Russia and Ukraine.
Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud at the casino management's discretion.
The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
If you receive a free bonus, a non-deposit bonus, a bonus that does not require you to make an associated purchase of casino credits, for any reason, please ensure you are aware of the following terms:
• All non-deposit bonuses have a Wagering Requirement of 40x unless otherwise stipulated.
• All free spin bonuses have a Wagering Requirement of 40x unless otherwise stipulated.
• The wagering of any portion of a non-deposit bonus on non-slot games is forbidden, unless specifically noted otherwise.
• The wagering of any portion of a non-deposit bonus on Roulette, Craps or Baccarat games is forbidden.
• If you receive a non-deposit bonus, you will be limited to a one-time withdrawal allowance of $150. In the event that your winnings exceed $150 and you choose to request a withdrawal, the additional funds will be deducted from your account.
• You may only register one account at Red Stag Casino. Players opening multiple accounts for the purpose of claiming free bonuses will have all accounts closed and any funds will be deducted.